Everything you need
in one place

Transparent Pricing For All Our Services.

Free Services

Finding A Mortage Lender

We will connect you with US Mortgage Lenders that offer home loans to Foreign Nationals
(DSCR loans, foreign national mortgage loans).

Finding A Real Estate Agent

We will connect you with a top-level Real Estate Agent from our broad network of skilled professionals with international buyer experience. 

Initial call with Luka Malkovich – 15 min

Initial free consultation with Nonresident Investor founder Luka Malkovich.
Duration of the call – 15 minutes.

Company Formation


An EIN is a 9-digit number that the IRS assigns to your business. We will help you get an EIN since you’ll need it to open a bank account.


ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) is a vital identification code
for accurately filing taxes. We will get it for you.

Tax & Legal Advising

Tax Planning

Plan your tax strategy with our best-specialized CPAs for international clients, who will give you the right advice and reduce your effective tax rate.

1040NR Form

Every nonresident investor needs to file the 1040NR in order to report all
personal US income they’ve acquired during the year.

1065 Form

A necessary tax report that every multi-member LLC has to file. Here at Nonresident Investor, we know the best way to do it!