Nonresident Investor

If you have a single-member LLC, the Nonresident Investor team will help you file the 5472 form for disregarded entities. 

registered agent

5472: For Foreign-Owned Single-Member LLCs

Unlike the 1040NR and 1065, the 5472 form isn’t something that every nonresident investor has to file. However, if you opt to make your real estate investment through a single-member LLC, then the 5472 form will be one of the essential forms for you.

Alongside the 5472 form, you’ll also have to file the pro-forma 1120 form, also known as the US Corporation Income Tax Return. This form helps corporations (and LLCs filing as corporations) to calculate their own tax liability (or how much tax their business owes to the state).

Of course, just like with everything else (including opening and running the single-member LLC), the Nonresident Investor will help you fill out and file this form.

What Is the 5472 Form?

Your single-member LLC is a disregarded entity. In other words, because you’re the only member of your business, the IRS doesn’t see the LLC and you as two separate entities.

Instead, the IRS and the state see you as one and the same.

As a disregarded entity, you must file the 5472 every year and state your:

  • Transactions
  • Changes in structure, and
  • Potential changes in ownership.
Turn your profits into assets that will create a passive income and a positive cash flow.

Our services were created to assist investors in navigating the complex real estate market, covering everything from LLC formation to property management based on years of experience in the industry.

Company Formation

Tax & Legal Advising

Banking and Financing

Real Estate Investing

Get in touch and let’s level up your investment portfolio.

You can reach us anytime via or through whatsapp icon at + 1 (347) 477-1614

    Services You're Interested In

    Free Services

    Company Formation

    Tax & Legal Advising

    Tax Planning1040NR Form1065 Form5472 FormInternational Tax Consulting

    Banking and Financing

    Tax Planning1040NR Form1065 Form

    Real Estate Investing

    Consulting For International Real Estate Investing